FI-00100 Helsinki, Finland
N 60° 10.3729'
E 24° 56.8417'
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport 18.8 km
- Kamppi Bus Station approx. 500 m
- Railway station 0.2 km
- Western Harbour (Länsisatama) 3.5 km
- South Harbour (Eteläsatama) 1.3 km
- Katajanokka Terminal 1.3 km
- Vuosaari Harbour 16.4 km
- Railway station is 200 m away
- Kamppi Bus Station is 500 m away. Metro connection to Kaisaniemi
- Metro: stop University of Helsinki
- Trams 3, 6, 6T and 9 stop close by on Kaisaniemenkatu,
2 on Mikonkatu and 7A, 7B, 1 and 1A on Liisankatu
- In addition, a large number of local buses stop in Kaisaniemi, Rautatientori and Elielinaukio
Hotel Arthur customers can park in the parking garage, P-Kluuvi, at an agreed upon price.
Additional info on parking.
How to get to Hotel Arthur from the airport
Bus 615 to the train station (300 metres from the hotel) 5,50 €/pers.
Travel time 45-50 min. Schedule can be found from here.
Finnair City Bus to Elielinaukio (located at the railway station) 6,30 €/pers.
Travel time 30-35 min. Schedule can be found from here
The new Ring Rail line opened in July 2015,which gives you access by train from the airport to the central railway station. See more from here.
Yellow Line Airport Taxi, from. 29€/pers
You can ask our reception staff to order a taxi. If you would like to have a taxi early in the morning, we recommend that you order the taxi the previous evening.
We reserve the right to make changes to prices and we cannot be held liable for the accuracy of third party information.