Parking at Hotel Arthur
Hotel Arthur’s customers can park in the parking garage P-Kluuvi for 26 EUR / day
Parking garage P-Kluuvi’s opening hours, map and price list
At P-Kluuvi, it is worthwhile driving to the C- or D-level, as the closest exit by foot is close to this level. Take a lift to the exit on Kaisaniemenkatu, whereupon you will emerge at the shopping hallway of Helsinki University (former Kaisaniemi) Metro Station. From the lift, turn to the right and walk to the end of the hallway towards the exit to Vilhonkatu. You will come to the junction of Vilhonkatu and Vuorikatu. Walk left for about 50 metres, after which you will arrive at Hotel Arthur.
Getting a special price and passage with a hotel card
- A vehicle can be parked directly in the parking garage P-Kluuvi. Take an entrance ticket/ parking ticket at a beam. A bank card or credit card cannot be used at the entrance – if a card in used, the parking will be charged from the card at a normal rate.
- Present the entrance ticket/ parking ticket to the hotel reception. The hotel will provide a hotel card, and the payment will be given to the hotel.
- Both the entrance ticket/ parking ticket and the hotel ticket should be stored safely.
- When returning to the parking garage, the hotel ticket should be activated at a payment machine before driving out of the garage. At the payment machine, first feed in the entrance ticket/ parking ticket, followed immediately by the hotel ticket.
- The payment machine will give the hotel ticket back and the lower edge of the hotel ticket will display the validity of the ticket.
- At the exit beam, feed the hotel ticket in, whereupon the beam will open.
- Please note! The customer must not take any new parking tickets, but move in and out with just the hotel ticket, until the validity of the hotel ticket ends.
Parking places can also be found on the road sides in the immediate neighbourhood. These are payable Mon-Fri 09.00 - 21.00 and Saturdays 09.00 - 18.00. The price is 4.00 EUR / hour. A problem may be the lack of free spaces and the fact that the spaces can only be paid for a period of one hour at a time. More information about parking in Helsinki you can find here.