Tips on reserving accommodation at Hotel Arthur
Here are a few tips to help you reserve accommodation or a leisure package for yourself or group in Helsinki:
- There is no possibility for an extra bed in standard class single and twin rooms nor in comfort class rooms.
- There is a pull-out sofa in superior class rooms for 1 or 2 under 12-year-olds. Extra beds are subject to an additional fee.
- There are also larger rooms for 3-5 people and some rooms have the possibility for an extra bed for children. Ask our sales services for an alternative to suit your family / group
- Children under 4 years old can sleep in their parents' bed free of charge. Standard and comfort class rooms feature two single, 90cm beds.
- Children aged 0-2 years can be given a baby cot or travel bed at 10 eur per night. Please check availability when you make your reservation.
- If an adult and a child stay in a twin/double room, the room will be priced as for two adults.
- To avoid confusion and/or misunderstandings, please check the price of the room when you place the reservation and request written confirmation.
- If you have made the reservation directly with the hotel and your reservation changes or is cancelled, please make the change by e-mail. If you have made a reservation through an online booking system, changes or cancellations are made in the same way as the reservation, in the online system or with the company in question.
- Non-refundable reservations made via an online booking system cannot be cancelled.
- When reserving theatre packages, we follow the theatre's terms of cancellation and invoice for the reservation in advance
- Reservations are most flexible when you make them directly with the hotel. This also means that any changes or cancellations are taken care of smoothly.
Get your discount code to Hotel Arthur's room rates
Call +358-9-173 441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org