FI-00100 Helsinki, Finland
N 60° 10.3729'
E 24° 56.8417'
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport 18.8 km
- Kamppi Bus Station approx. 500 m
- Railway station 0.2 km
- Western Harbour (Länsisatama) 3.5 km
- South Harbour (Eteläsatama) 1.3 km
- Katajanokka Terminal 1.3 km
- Vuosaari Harbour 16.4 km
- Railway station is 200 m away
- Kamppi Bus Station is 500 m away. Metro connection to Kaisaniemi
- Metro station University of Helsinki
- Trams 3, 6, 6T and 9 stop close by on Kaisaniemenkatu, 2 and 5 on Mikonkatu
- In addition, a large number of local buses stop in Kaisaniemi, Rautatientori and Elielinaukio
Hotel Arthur customers can park in the parking garage, P-Kluuvi, at an agreed upon price.
Additional info on parking.
How to get to Hotel Arthur from the airport
Bus 615 to the train station (300 metres from the hotel) 5,50 €/person.
The travel time is 45-50 min. Schedule can be found here.
Local commuter trains I and P travel from the Helsinki-Vantaa airport to Helsinki Central Railway Station. The travel time from the airport to the Central Railway Station is 33 and 28 minutes respectively. See more from here.
Yellow Line Airport Taxi, from. 29,50 €/person.
Vantaa Taxi’s Airport Taxi, from. 28,00 €/person.
Taxi by advance order (e.g. for groups):
Taxi stands are outside both terminals T1 and T2 of Helsinki-Vantaa airport. For information in Finnish about taxi services and for a price estimate please see Taksi Helsinki site.
You can ask our reception staff to order a taxi. If you would like to have a taxi early in the morning, we recommend that you order the taxi the previous evening.
We reserve the right to make changes to prices and we cannot be held liable for the accuracy of third party information.