Hotel Arthur’s location
00100 Helsinki, Finland
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport 18,8 km
- Kamppi Bus Station approx. 0,8 km
- Central Railway Station 0,2 km
- Western Harbour (Länsisatama) 3,5 km
- Southern Harbour (Eteläsatama) 1,3 km
- Katajanokka Terminal 1,6 km
- Vuosaari Harbour 16,4 km
- Central Railway Station approx. 200 m
- Kamppi Bus Station approx. 800 m away from which there’s a metro connection to University of Helsinki
- Metro: nearest metro station is University of Helsinki
- Trams 3, 6, 6T and 9 have stops close by on Kaisaniemenkatu; trams 2 and 5 on Mikonkatu
- In addition, a lot of local buses stop in Kaisaniemi, Rautatientori and Elielinaukio
Arrival instructions from Helsinki-Vantaa Airport to Hotel Arthur
Buses 615 and 415 to the Central Railway Station (200 meters from the hotel)
The travel time is approximately 45-50 min. Schedule here
Local commuter trains I and P from the Helsinki-Vantaa Airport to Helsinki Central Railway Station. The travel time from the airport to the Central Railway Station is 33 and 28 minutes respectively. Schedule here
Vantaa Taxi’s Airport Taxi
Taxi stands are outside both terminals T1 and T2 of Helsinki-Vantaa airport. For information about taxi services and for a price estimate please see Taksi Helsinki site.
After you have checked in you may ask our reception staff to order a taxi for you. If you would like to book a taxi early in the morning, we recommend that you order the taxi the previous evening.
We cannot be held liable for the accuracy of any third party information.