What time is the check-in and check-out?
Check-in starts at 14.00 for guest who have made their reservation directly from the hotel via hotel website, by e-mail or by telephone. For other booking channels and groups the check-in starts at 15.00. Check-out by 12.00 noon on the day of the departure. If you wish to make sure that you will be given the keys to your room first thing in the morning, please make the reservation for the previous night.
Is there a luggage room at the hotel?
There is a lockable and free-of-charge luggage room at reception where you can store your luggage at your own risk. The room is not guarded. You may leave your luggage to the luggage room also before check-in.
Is there an internet connection in the rooms?
All the rooms have a WiFi – free of charge for our guests.
Can I bring pets to the hotel?
There are limited number of pet-friendly rooms at Hotel Arthur. Pet-friendly rooms include an additional fee of 10.00 € per night for extra cleaning costs. Please remember to inform us of your pet in advance when making a reservation, which can only made directly from the hotel. Pets may not be left alone in hotel rooms.
Is smoking allowed?
Hotel Arthur is a 100% smoke-free hotel and as such, smoking indoors is absolutely forbidden. We will charge 250€ for cleaning expenses if smoking takes place in our rooms. We will also charge extra costs that smoking has caused for example the fire alarm. E-cigarettes are also forbidden. It is forbidden to light candles and open fires.
Can I cancel or change my reservation?
- The Flexible Rate reservation can be cancelled without charge by 18.00 local time on the day before your arrival by contacting us by telephone or by e-mail
- The Advance Purchase Offer or Non refundable reservation the full amount of the reservation will be charged on your credit card shortly after your booking is confirmed. This reservation cannot be canceled nor modified. You may change a reservation free of charge for the year 2020 when the reservation is made latest 01.03.2020 and the dates of stay are in between 19.03.- 14.04.2020. You may change the reservation contacting us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Difference in price between original reservation and new reservation will be paid at check-in if the new price exceeds the original price. Re-booking that results in a lower price than already paid will not be reimbursed.
- For changing a group reservation, please contact Sales Department email@example.com
- For reservations made from online travel agencies or booking sites the rules and regulations of each site will apply
At what time is breakfast served?
All the room rates include hotel breakfast. Breakfast is served in our restaurant from Monday to Friday from 6.30 – 9.30, on Saturdays from 6.30 – 10.30 and on Sundays and public holidays from 7.30 – 10.30.
Are meeting rooms accessible with a wheelchair?
There is a stair climber for guests using wheelchairs (not suitable for electric wheelchairs) to facilitate access to the conference facilities. Please inform our sales department in advance of any conferences for which a stair climber is needed. Our conference facilities are not accessible, there is no elevator on the conference side of the hotel.
Is there a disabled-access toilet in the hotel?
There is a disabled-access toilet on the 4th floor of the hotel. Please ask reception for the key. There are also two disabled-access rooms in the hotel.
Where can I park my car?
Hotel Arthur does not have its own parking spaces, but we recommend P-Kluuvi parking hall, located next to the hotel for customer parking. More information about parking.
How do I reach Hotel Arthur from the airport?
To reach Helsinki city center from Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, guests can either take a taxi or use public transportation (local commuter trains or buses) which operate between the airport and the railway station. Hotel Arthur is located just 10 minute walk away form the Central Railway Station. Read more about location.
Can I rent a bike from the hotel?
The hotel doesn’t have it’s own rental bikes but we recommend HSL City bikes. The city bike season starts on 23 March 2020 and will last until 31 October 2020. The nearest bike stations are Varsapuistikko and Kaisaniemenpuisto.